Influenster: #ChooseSargentoCheese

Seriously, who doesn't like cheese?! OK, sure, there are the vegans and the lactose intolerant...but most of us have a healthy appreciation for all things cheesy, am I right?!

Influenster provided me with a free coupon to try Sargento Natural Cheese Snacks.  Everything to get me started came packaged in this little box.  The little package on the right is actually an insulated pouch to hold your cheese snack - how cute is that?
There were a few varieties to choose from at the store; I ended up going with the Sharp Cheddar-Jack variety.
At 80 calories per piece, these make a perfect light snack. As I munched on one this afternoon, I thought this flavor would pair perfectly with some red grapes. 
My husband took a piece to work with him for a snack, and he said he is definitely a fan.  He commented that it has a very strong cheddar flavor without being overwhelming. His only concern was that the Monterey Jack flavor might be overpowered by the cheddar, but overall, he enjoyed it very much.

Comments

Popular Posts