Tomoson Review: Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror


The shower mirror we currently had installed had seen better days, so the Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror couldn't have come in at a better time.  The Cassani Company has developed this simple, convenient product that is easily installed in your shower. You can purchase this product directly from Amazon

Included in the box are 1 Shatter-proof Fogless Shower Mirror, 1 Stainless Steel Mirror Wall Mount, and 1 Shaving Razor Wall Mount, along with instructions and FAQs. 

Pros: The mirror itself is very lightweight and it's a good size. This product allows for reliable mounting along with the option to hang a razor and it has been easy to clean.

So far, I have not experienced any cons. I haven't yet removed it from the shower wall, so I am not sure if any residue will remain upon doing so. I haven't used this product long enough to assess long-term fogless-ness, but so far, I have no complaints.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts