Tomoson Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
The Adovia Mud Mask is designed to tighten and purify pores, leaving a clear, younger complexion while quickly reducing acne and pimples. The minerals present in Dead Sea mud help to keep skin healthier.

A Dead Sea Mud Mask Facial Treatment at a spa can cost from $70 - $120, but this product contains up to 30 applications. This treatment can be used by women, men, and teens. It acts as an exfoliator and deep facial cleanser, reducing blackheads and helping those with eczema, psoriasis, and acne.

The directions for use are simple. Apply a layer to clean, dry skin once per week or as needed. It can be used on the entire face or it can be used as a spot treatment for blackheads or pimples.  This dispenses as a thick, navy green cream, and it is very easy to apply. It has virtually no scent. The instructions are to leave it on for about 20 minutes, so I applied and went to watch TV with my husband. He whispered to me, "are we hiding from the insurgents? Should I be wearing camo paint, too?" :D

Removal was also very easy. Most of it will rinse off without much effort, but I used a wash cloth to make sure everything was removed. Afterwards, my skin did seem very clean and smooth.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts