Tomoson Mira Kitchen Scale

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
My husband swears by measuring his ingredients when it comes to baking, and I often resort to measuring portion sizes when I'm keeping a strict eye on my diet. This MIRA Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale works very well to make sure you keep an eye on portion or ingredient measurements. It features beautiful tempered glass that is 4 times stronger than normal glass.The extra large LCD size makes it easy to read the display, and you can measure in grams, ounces, or pounds. It's a very attractive kitchen scale that is compact and easy to clean, and it was a welcome addition to our kitchen. Our old scale has definitely seen better days!

I did have a slight issue with the first scale I received from the company in that the measurement was off by a couple ounces. They promptly shipped out a replacement product, which was much more accurate.  All of the buttons are readily available to turn the scale on or off or change the unit of measurement. Our old scale required that you flip a switch on the bottom of the product which can be very inconvenient. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts