Tomoson Natures Best Vitamin C Serum Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
This Vitamin C Serum claims to be the "#1 [product] for Face, Eyes & Acne on the market", boasting the following benefits:

  • Clinically tested and proven to stimulate collagen, reversing the effects of aging
  • Removes toxins and creates collagen, diminishing fine lines and wrinkles
  • Organic ingredients make this product perfect for all skin types, including dry, oily, and sensitive
  • Aids in pre-mature aging, fine lines, wrinkles, sun damaged skin, loss of elasticity, firmness and skin that needs revitalization
  • Reduces acne by removing toxins and creating collagen for firmer, plumper, healthier skin
  • Minimizes redness of scars and acne by lightening pigment
  • Perfect consistency for application
  • Instantly gain a smoother complexion and tighter skin
  • Antioxidants reduce skin damage caused by years of aging, UV rays, and pollution
The directions for use are very simple. After cleansing your face, apply a small amount of the product with fingertips to your face, neck, and decolletage. I found that 6 or 7 drops (using the stopper that comes with the product) worked well for me. Allow time for the serum to absorb prior to moisturizer application. Product can be used 1-2 times daily.  

The serum is really easy to apply. It is not too watery, and it absorbs pretty quickly into the skin. It does not leave any kind of greasy finish like some serums can. There isn't really any scent, so that is not an issue if you are sensitive to fragrance.  

After testing the product for about a week and a half, I did not notice any visible improvement in the health of my skin.  Most cosmetic products do take some time for noticeable results, so I think more time is called for before I reach my final opinion of this product. The serum is really easy to apply, and it did not cause any skin irritation, so I plan to keep using it and see if I notice any changes in the condition of my skin.  The company does state on their Amazon page that they will refund 100% of your purchase price if you are not happy after 45 days, so I am always happy to see a company stand behind their product and offer complete customer satisfaction.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts