July 2015 PopSugar Must Have Box

It has been a very long time since I've received a PopSugar Must Have Box, but some "subtle" hints to my husband around my birthday month prompted one to show up in the mailbox. ;-)

Henri Bendel Signature Strip Canvas Dopp Kit, $28.00
This bag was so handy, I really wanted to keep it for myself, but I ended up gifting it to my mother-in-law. It's expandable, so it would be so handy for traveling. I didn't love the color, so I'm pretty sure I would've ended up keeping it if it had come in a slightly cuter color. :)
Supergoop! Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50, $28.00
I like incorporating products with SPF, so that was a plus. But I didn't love this spray. I used it a couple of times in the AM to set my morning make-up, but I primarily used it as a touch-up spray in the evening to make sure I was adding more SPF before heading out to dinner or the movies. It didn't apply completely evenly, and it left kind of a tacky feeling behind. I think it needs to be shaken really well before use.
Sorial Card Case, $28.00
This was another little item I tucked into a gift bag for my mother-in-law. It really didn't seem like something I would get a lot of use out of, but I could see her using it to slip her ID and credit card in for a night out.
PopDental Portable Toothbrush, $19.99
I made the trip home a couple weekends ago, and we stayed at a hotel near Chicago, so I was able to use this toothbrush for the first time. I much prefer electronic toothbrushes - they just pack more of a punch - so I loved that this was battery-powered. It's compact, so it's really easy to bring along on any trip.
Yes to Blueberries Cleansing Facial Wipes, $5.99
These wipes removed almost all of my eye make-up, but I definitely needed to follow-up with cleanser to remove all traces. They feel fairly saturated.
The Good Bean Fruit & Nut No-Nut Bar, Chocolate Berry, $1.99
This bar tasted like dark chocolate with an underlying sweetness from the berries.
Hallmark Signature Greeting Cards, $14.97
These cards are really cute! I need to find an excuse to use them.

Total Value ~$126.94
Hmm, probably not my favorite box overall. The cleansing wipes are the most useful items to me. At least it made for a couple of cute gift add-ons!   

Comments

Popular Posts