HASK Bamboo Oil Strengthening Hair Care Collection Review

Product: The HASK Bamboo Oil Strengthening collection is designed to "fortify fragile hair and defend against damage and breakage. The line features a Shampoo, Conditioner, Deep Conditioner and Shine Oil, all formulated with ProDefense Complex that penetrates hair to strengthen, reinforce and protect. Bamboo oil, known as one of Asia’s natural treasures, is proven to strengthen hair and deliver essential nutrients that revive weakened and lifeless strands. Combined with biotin and collagen, silicon-rich bamboo oil gives hair a strong foundation, improves flexibility and prevents split ends. So damage caused by every day styling is a thing of the past!" All of the products are "free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, drying alcohol and artificial colors.

Bamboo Oil Strengthening Shampoo
Protect fragile hair from damage and breakage with HASK Bamboo Oil Strengthening Shampoo. Known to provide a strong foundation for hair, silicone rich bamboo helps reinforce hair strands, improve flexibility and prevent split ends. With ProDefense Complex, biotin and collagen, this shampoo fortifies as it cleanses, providing stronger and healthier looking hair. Ideal for all hair types.

Bamboo Oil Strengthening Conditioner
This conditioner detangles and softens, leaving hair stronger and healthier looking. Ideal for all hair types.

Bamboo Oil Strengthening Deep Conditioner
HASK Bamboo Oil Strengthening Deep Conditioner, is a super strengthening, moisturizing treatment that will reinforce fragile hair. Silicone rich bamboo is known to provide a strong foundation for hair and fortifies to help improve flexibility, leaving hair resilient and less prone to split ends and breakage. Ideal for all hair types.

Bamboo Oil Strengthening Shine Treatment
This lightweight, alcohol-free instantly absorbing oil provides hair with a luminous glow leaving no greasy residue. Bamboo oil, rich in silicone helps reinforce hair strands, improve flexibility and prevent split ends.

Use: This entire line of products had a somewhat herbal, fresh fragrance. The shampoo dispenses as a white, pearlescent cream, and it forms a light lather. I used a little more than a quarter-sized amount, and I would rinse and repeat depending on how clean my fair felt.

On most days, I would follow with the standard conditioner. I usually shampoo and condition my hair early in my shower so I can let the conditioner penetrate for a few minutes and rinse it out at the end.

I try to use a deep conditioner 1 - 2 times a week, generally on Wednesdays and Sundays. I applied the Bamboo Oil Strengthening Deep Conditioner after shampooing on those days, and let it penetrate for the duration of my shower.  The directions advise you to leave it on for 10 minutes.

Finally, the Oil Strengthening Shine Treatment is a thick hair oil that can be used on both wet and dry hair to create a silky, smooth finish. I generally followed the instructions of applying a coin-sized amount evenly throughout hair, avoiding the root area. I use this to try and smooth out any frizz or alleviate dryness.
Verdict: Overall, I liked the fragrance, but it didn't seem like this shampoo and conditioner always rinsed out of my hair cleanly. There seemed to be a bit of residue left behind. The deep conditioner was a fave product of my mine, and I did notice that my hair felt smooth after use. I also liked the hair oil; it felt thick and nourishing.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HaskHair
Instagram: https://instagram.com/haskhair/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HaskHair
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/haskhair/

Powered by Brandbacker.

Comments

Popular Posts