May 2016 PopSugar Must Have Mini Box

Y'all know I love my monthly boxes, so when I heard that PopSugar was launching a mini box, I was excited...until it actually showed up at my door. I had signed up for it soon after it was announced, but I was slated to not receive my first box until July. A few weeks ago, I received an email that I would be receiving a May box.
May 2016 PopSugar Must Have Mini Box
Zing Anything Zingo Tritan, White - $12.99
I drink water constantly, and I don't have a problem with unflavored water, so a citrus-infuser bottle isn't a necessity for me.  I gave it a try anyway and infused half a lime. It was fine, and it's nice to add some extra flavor to plain water, but I just don't find it necessary.
Zing Anything Zingo Tritan, White
H2O+ Oasis Hydrating Treatment, $38.00
This product glides on to skin easily, but it was a little slow to absorb. It leaves behind a slight tacky feeling, and it smells almost like a cleaning solution.
H2O+ Oasis Hydrating Treatment
Total Value: $50.99
These aren't really the most useful products to me, so I don't see a lot of value in this box. I don't plan on ordering another box.

Details: PopSugar Must Have recently launched the Must Have MINI Subscription. This is smaller version of the full-sized box that still features curated, full-sized products. The items are different from the monthly Must Have box, and it includes the best in fashion, beauty, and home. The MINI box costs $18.95 per month.

Comments

Popular Posts