June 2016 Birchbox Review

This month's Birchbox was about making every day magical - focusing on products that can turn us from drab to polished.
June 2016 Birchbox Review
Ardency Inn MODSTER Smooth Ride Supercharged Eyeliner, $13.30 [$19.00 for .04 oz; sample size: .028 oz]
I first received this eyeliner in my 2015 Holiday GLOSSYBOX.  This is a creamy pencil that applies fairly smoothly. However, I almost always smooth out the application with my Starlooks pencil eyeliner, which is a bit more dry. This eyeliner will stay put all day, which is really good for a pencil.
Ardency Inn MODSTER Smooth Ride Supercharged Eyeliner
Avene Thermal Spring Water, $4.66 [$14.00 for 5.29 oz; sample size: 1.76 oz]
This is another repeat for me. I first received this in my May 2014 ipsy bag.  I still find it weird to spritz myself in the face.
Avene Thermal Spring Water
COOLA Classic Face Sport SPF 50 White Tea, $3.20 [$32.00 for 1.7 oz; sample: 0.17 oz]
I feel like I've tried this product before, too, but I can't find any evidence of that. This sunscreen/moisturizer had kind of a savory organic smell - sort of like white tea + vegetables? Weird but not entirely unpleasant.
COOLA Classic Face Sport SPF 50 White Tea
Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow, $4.20 [$28.00 for 1.6 oz; sample: 0.24 oz]
This cream is in a light tan color, and I blended it in with my foundation. It does add a bit of warmth to my face, and it's not too dark for my very light skin tone.
Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow
Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream, $4.90 [$49.00 for 5 oz; sample: 0.5 oz]
This hair cream is lightly fragranced and it smooths in easily to help tame hair.
Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream
Total Value: $30.26
Eh, I was kind of underwhelmed with this month's box. It didn't help matters that this was one of the inserts...
...I got so excited and then so disappointed when obviously there wasn't a Benefit product in the box.

If you are interested in signing up for Birchbox, please sign up using this link.

Details: Birchbox is a beauty subscription service that sends subscribers a monthly box with ~five beauty products.  The box retails for $10 per month, and you can earn points by posting reviews of the products you received that you can use on future purchases.  

Comments

Popular Posts