Wednesday Weekend Wind-Up: Not Much

We definitely haven't been up to much this year, so I don't think I've posted a single weekend wind-up post. Last weekend, we celebrated Zharo's 7th birthday. Similar to last year, we made a tres leches cake to share with the boys.

I have been busier than normal lately, so I haven't really been too disappointed with all the downtime that we've had. Plus, it's freaking cold outside. I'm sure eventually the cabin fever will set in. 

Budget time is starting up at work, which is definitely my busy season...so aside from building hospital budgets, I don't know how much else I'll get accomplished over the next couple of months. I figure I'll just plan to emerge from hibernation come April after I'm done will all my budget meetings. 

Comments

Popular Posts