January 2018 Disposables

There were a handful of full-sized products in January's stash of empties.
HAND & BODY PRODUCTS
1. I didn't do a ton of shopping while we were in Paris last fall, but I did stop at Yves Rocher and pick up a few beauty products, including this Mango Coriander Energizing Hand Cream. It smelled divine - although more like peaches than anything mango or coriander. The good news is that you don't have to travel to Europe to buy Yves Rocher products if you're a fan of this brand!
2. The Farmacy Honey Savior All-in-One Skin Repair Salve with Echinacea GreenEnvy Honey was a sticky, thick salve that definitely smells like honey. Products like these are ideal for dry winter skin.
3. The Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter came in the Sephora Favorites Skin Wonderland Box.
4. Doubt that I'd ever buy "luxury soap" for myself, but I definitely enjoyed using the L'Occitane Extra-Gentle Soap that Francisco got me as a gift.
5. I kept this bottle of Dial 7-Day Moisturizing Lotion on my desk at work. It absorbs fairly quickly without being greasy, so it works well for an office environment.
FACE PRODUCTS
1. True to its name, I think this Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb Sheet Mask imparted good moisture.
2. I thought the CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser might be a little better for wintertime use.
3. I first received this Vichy night cream (similar linked here) in the September 2014 GLOSSYBOX.
4. The eb5 Daily Repairing Eye Cream (originally received in the September 2016 GLOSSYBOX) was kind of starting to dry out as I neared the bottom of the container. It wasn't the best if you were planning to apply under make-up.
5-6. Look for a full review of the DERMAdoctor Kakadu C Intensive Peel Pads coming up as I review what I received in one of my Ulta sampler boxes.
7. I received the Adovia Mineral Lift Serum as part of a Tomoson campaign in 2014.
8. The Korres Greek Yoghurt Smoothie Priming Moisturizer didn't work well as a make-up base; other products would pill on top of it.
9. While it doesn't look like they still stock this exact item, the The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum worked well as an additional layer in my skin care routine.
10. TATCHA Indigo Soothing Triple Recovery Cream
HAIR & NAIL
1. I think my brother gifted me this Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment last Christmas. It was fairly nourishing and smells delicious.
2. This is actually the Formula X For Sephora DELETE Nail Color Remover - although you can't tell because all of the acetone wore away the words on the bottle. (Here is a link to similar: SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Nail Polish Remover.)
MAKE-UP
1. It seems like I didn't hate the Emite Make Up Lip & Cheek Tint when I first tried it in the October 2016 GLOSSYBOX, but I haven't really enjoyed it every time I've used it since. I found it ridiculous to apply - it applies uneven so it becomes time-consuming to get it to look right.
2. This teeny little Sephora Collection LashCraft Length & Volume Mascara came in the February 2017 Sephora Play box.
3-4. I got a new sharpener for Christmas, so I can finally toss these two old ones that have definitely seen better days!

FINAL RESULTS: 21

Life// Unknown is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Comments

Popular Posts