Ulta Beauty Try Me Love Your Skin Collection

Along with the Cleanse & Hydrate Skin Care Sampler [reviewed here], I also got the Ulta Beauty Try Me Love Your Skin Collection.  This was originally priced at $30 for a $75 value, but I happened to buy it when it was on sale for $15.  Check out the items + a brief review below!
Ulta Beauty Try Me Love Your Skin Collection
1// Juice Beauty Green Apple Age Defy Moisturizer, $11.25 [$45.00 for 2 oz; sample: 0.5 oz]
I've received this sample at least twice before [November 2014 GLOSSYBOX and February 2015]. It's not my favorite moisturizer, but it'll do.

2// Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Purifying Cleansing Gel, $4.12 [$35.00 for 8.5 oz; sample size: 1 oz]
I like this brand, and this black liquidy gel facial cleanser seems suited to my skin type.

3// Exuviance Triple Microdermabasion Face Polish, $9.69 [$72.00 for 2.6 oz; sample size: 0.35oz]
This lightly orange-tinged exfoliating treatment did seem to leave my face feeling smoother after use.

4// Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner, $2.25 [$18.00 for 8 oz; sample size: 1 oz]
I liked how this toner smelled - kind of fresh and medicinal. My skin stayed a little tacky until the product had thoroughly dried.  This is supposed to be good for exfoliation and reducing discoloration - both benefits I could use.

5// Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture, $11.03 [$75.00 for 1.7 oz; sample size: 0.25 oz]
This is a medium-weight lotion with no fragrance.

6// Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer, $8.63 [$69.00 for 2 oz; sample size: 0.25 oz]
This was kind of thick with a heavy fragrance.

7// StriVectin SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles and Stretch Marks, $15.00 [Travel Size = 0.35 oz]
I was a little surprised to find this product formulated to treat wrinkles and stretch marks in the box. At first, I wasn't sure if I should use it on my face or body. I mostly used it on fine lines on my face. It has a fairly neutral fragrance with maybe the slightest hint of menthol?

8// Goodal Moisture Barrier Eye Cream, $4.80 [$30 for 1 oz; sample size: 0.16 oz]
I liked this eye cream. It had a fresh fragrance, and it absorbed easily.

9// Nyakio Maracuja & Yangu Soothing Oil, $6.30 [$42.00 for 1 oz; sample size: 0.15 oz]
The smell of this face oil is a little strange - at first, I kind of liked its warm, pleasant fragrance, but it's almost mixed with an olive oil-like smell. It dispenses as a deep green color, and I used three drops for my face. 

TOTAL VALUE: $73.07
The box advertises a value of $75, and I calculated it to be pretty close to that. Great value for the $15 I paid! The brand and product selection is great! 

Life// Unknown is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Comments

Popular Posts