Bzz Agent Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream


 

My next BzzAgent kit arrived in the mail. This time I am reviewing the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream.As a disclaimer, BzzAgent provided me with these products free of charge to review and provide my feedback. 





I tried it out this morning for the first time, and I had mixed results. First of all, it did seem instantly mattifying - I asked my husband, and he agreed. I thought as a BB Cream, it would be more sheer, but it provided pretty good coverage.  

I may have used a bit too much on my first application. I squeezed the tube and had just a tad more product in my hand than what is pictured below.  I applied it to my face, but it wasn't absorbing very well, so I used a make-up sponge to blend it in better.  And then I looked orange. There seemed to be a noticeable distinction between my neck (normal pale) and my face (tinted). I used a wet tissue to try and even out the application and make sure it blended in better.  I plan to use less tomorrow morning, and I will see if that improves the situation. 


Comments

Popular Posts