Hands off the Biscoff!

And one more quick post for the day about one of my favorite new snack products. I originally picked up the Creamy Biscoff Spread as a Christmas present for my husband. The man asked for nut butters, and I delivered as you can see in the picture below, so he ended up with 13 jars and then some.  I ended up loving the stuff - but, technically, it isn't a nut butter.


It's actually Europe's alternative to peanut butter, and it is made with Biscoff cookies. Totally nut free!

We were at Target over the weekend to do some grocery shopping, and there was a table set up with samples, so I sampled and remembered how much I liked this stuff.  We picked up a bottle of the Crunchy variety, which is just as good as Creamy (possibly better if you consider the little cookie crumbles).


And look: it's vegan! So, that means it's healthy, too! ;-)

 

Good stuff - kind of like a more indulgent alternative to peanut butter. If you haven't tried it yet, you should definitely check it out!   


Comments

Popular Posts