BzzAgent Private Selections


BzzAgent invited me to a campaign to sample the Kroger Private Selection Upside Down Cakes free of charge.  This campaign worked a little differently than others I've been involved in in that it required me to download a digital coupon onto my Kroger Payless shoppers card. This process has its pros and cons. It's nice to have the coupon pre-loaded on the card, so you don't have to tout it around and/or risk forgetting to use it at check-out, but I got to the store and forgot where to find the product. I thought it was in the frozen section, but that turned out to be wrong.  It ended up being around the bakery section, but I had to pick it up on a second visit to the store so I could double-check the print-out I had forgotten to bring with me on my first visit.

Without the coupon, the Amber Honey Apple Spice Cake would have cost $9.99 with my Payless card.  


For preparation, you have the option of warming it in the oven or the microwave. I decided to stick it in the oven.








I scanned the ingredients list, and I recognized most of the ingredients on there, so that's always nice!


Still not the healthiest thing ever, but at least I have a good idea of what I'm putting into my body.


Comments

Popular Posts