Tomoson Adovia Natural Sulfur Soap


Product: Adovia's Natural Sulfur Soap is a bar soap enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea. Featuring a 3% sulfur content with Antiseptic, Anti-Fungal and Antibacterial properties, this soap is formulated to thoroughly cleanse your face and body while leaving your skin gentle and smooth.  It is good for oily and acne-prone skin.
Application: I used this bar soap in the shower, and I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't really have a fragrance. Sulfur generally has an unpleasant smell, but this was fine. I found that this soap did leave me feeling cleansed but not stripped of moisture, like other bar soaps can do.

Verdict: This is a good alternative to over-drying soaps with natural sulfur to help treat oily skin issues.  While it seems small in size, I am thinking that this soap will last a really long time.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts