Tomoson Australian Tea Tree Oil


What: Tea Tree Oil is a natural remedy with many, many uses.  The product offered by Apothecary Extracts includes a free eBook, referencing 50+ uses.  Their product is 100% undiluted with no impurities. Its many uses include: Acne, Toenail Fungus, Lice, Yeast Infections, Skin Tags, Cold Sores, Dandruff, Ringworm, Fleas, Warts, Psoriasis, Use to make your own Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Face Cleaner, Body Wash, and Toothpaste, all natural Household Cleaners, Detergents, Shower Sprays, Bathroom Disinfectants, and Kitchen Sprays.

Application: I found the tea tree oil to have a very strong herbal smell that wasn't entirely pleasant. If you are sensitive to smell, this may be irritating as it did sting my eyes a little after application. It is recommended that you dilute it at first, but I decided to just use it by itself. The smell was so strong after applying to a cotton pad and then applying to my face, my husband would come upstairs in the evening and note that he smelled tea tree oil. I applied to some blemishes on my face, but I did not see any remarkable improvement. Things didn't get worse, but I wouldn't say that this is a miracle worker.

Verdict: I love how versatile this product is, offering dozens of at-home uses. This is a handy multi-purpose product to have on hand. 100% Pure Australian Tea Oil sure sounds a lot better than products with similar uses that are filled with hard-to-pronounce chemicals. Check out the Amazon listing here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts