Tomoson Body Merry Eye Cream


Product: The Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream is a comprehensive solution for eye concerns, including dark circles, wrinkles, puffiness, crow's feet, fine lines, dryness, sags or bags. It features natural and organic ingredients, including cutting edge peptides like Matrixyl-3000 and Tripeptide-5 with an ocean-based Retinol and botanical Hyaluronic Acid as well as Aloe, Witch Hazel, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin C, Cucumber, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Tamanu Oil, Green Tea, Licorice, Eyebright, Avocado Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Lemon, Lemongrass, Vitamin B5, Lavender and Chamomile. That's a lot of "good" stuff packed into one product!

Application: I applied this light cream around my eye area both in the morning and evening. It had a hint of lavender smell, and it was a little slow to absorb. It was not sticky, and it was easy to apply make-up over. Use a gentle touch when dispensing or you might end up with too much product.

Verdict: I felt like even in the short amount of time I used the product, I was starting to feel results, so I would definitely continue to use on an ongoing basis.
  
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts