Tomoson InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask


Product: InstaNatural's Argan Oil Hair Mask boasts high-quality natural and organic ingredients, including Argan Oil, Amino Acid Complex, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin B5, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil and more. This ingredients are formulated to work together to repair damaged hair, restore health to enhance texture and shine, and strengthen and protect hair. InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee.
Application: This hair mask comes in a tub, so you have to scoop the product out with your fingers.  It kind of looks and feels like vanilla pudding with a thick consistency, and the smell reminded me of vanilla pudding mixed with orange dreamsicle. I used this product in the shower, applying immediately after wetting my hair and pinning it up for the duration of my shower and rinsing it out at the end.  After my shower, my hair did feel smoother and it wasn't as greasy-feeling as it can be after using some other hair mask treatments. However, it did seem to get oily faster than it would have if I had just used normal shampoo and conditioner.

Verdict: This is a good deep conditioner to have on hand and leaves my hair less greasy than other hair masks I've used. I would like to try leaving it in even longer to get some added nourishment to my dry hair ends. My biggest complaint would be the tub itself. I only have a stand-up shower, and the tub just doesn't fit as neatly as the other taller products, but that is definitely a very specific issue.    
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts