Tomoson Foxbrim Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer


Product: Featuring 100% natural and organic ingredients, Foxbrim's Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer offers a product to fortify and enrich your skin while fighting the visible signs of aging. The 1% pure retinol formula can be used on sensitive skin without worrying about dryness, flaking, and irritation. Overall, this product is intended to strengthen your skin's elasticity and boost collagen production while unclogging pores and reducing overall pore size, clearing acne, and reducing redness.  The company also stands behind their product with a money-back guarantee.
Application: I found that the pump was a little hard to work; it would often take several pumps to dispense an appropriate amount of product. There was no noticeable fragrance. I mostly used it in the evenings since it doesn't contain SPF and retinol can make your skin more sensitive to the sun. It applied easily without being too greasy.

Verdict: I did not notice any vast changes in the quality of my skin, but this relatively lightweight moisturizer was an easy addition to my skincare routine.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts