Tomoson Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream


Product: I have generally been pleased with the quality of Adovia Mineral Skin Care products. This moisturizer is no exception. This is a quick-absorbing, non-greasy daily facial moisturizer that contains an active complex of Dead Sea Minerals from Dead Sea Salt for natural moisture balance. It contains natural oils and aloe vera gel for a deep hydration that lasts all day. Adovia also offers a 1 year money-back guarantee, demonstrating that they stand behind their products.
Application: This thick white cream has a light flowery fragrance. I scooped out roughly two fingertips-full from the jar, which provided ample product to cover my face and neck. If you find jar moisturizers to be unsanitary, then this likely isn't a great product for you unless you use a tool to scoop out the product. There is no SPF, which is a drawback for me. I tend to gravitate toward day products that include SPF to increase my sun protection. Remembering to reach for SPF is an extra step that is easily forgettable.  My make-up applied smoothly over this moisturizer.

Verdict: Overall, I was happy with this product, but I don't see it being a long-term staple of my beauty routine. For me, day products really need to contain SPF to streamline my morning routine. However, it works well for a lazy Sunday when I have no plans to venture outside!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts