BzzAgent Secret Outlast® Completely Clean Clear Gel


Product: Secret Outlast® Completely Clean Clear Gel Antiperspirant and Deodorant offers 48-hour protection, working to stop odor before it starts. It goes on clear and stays clear, leaving no white residue on your clothes.
Application: I applied this gel in the morning following my shower, and I thought the clean scent was ideal for a deodorant product. It just smells clean without compromising any other fragrance you apply. It didn't always dispense smoothly when I clicked the dial; it would sometimes take a few clicks. As a gel, it can be a little cold to apply on chilly mornings, but nothing unbearable. It does dry fairly quickly, and it is true to the claim of not leaving any white residue, which is great!

Verdict: I really liked this product. It smells fresh and it doesn't leave residue, and provides adequate odor protection. Performance is on par with other Secret (or similar) deodorants I've used in the past, meaning that a particularly stressful day could still leave you feeling a little less than fresh come 5:00. The only potential problem with it is that it is an antiperspirant. My husband stopped using antiperspirants after learning of some of the dangers associated with its application. I think the science is still inconclusive, so I intend to continue using this product, but I know there are many individuals with concerns about antiperspirants vs. deodorants.
  
I received the product mentioned above for free using Bzzagent. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts