Fall 2014 FabFitFun Box

The FabFitFun box is curated seasonally by Giuliana Rancic. This includes all of your seasonal essentials for the quarterly price of $49.99. Each box will include several full-size, premium products, including beauty, fitness, fashion, and wellness goodies.

Jessie Steele Apron, $32.00
I had every intention to actually cook something while wearing this apron, but sadly, I have yet to remove it from the plastic. :-P I think the style is cute, but I usually wouldn't go for the color.
Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster, $56.00
My skin does get drier come wintertime, so I think this will come in handy on colder days. I tried a little bit of this serum, but my skin just doesn't really need the extra hydration yet.  I do like the Dermalogica brand though.
Gramr Gratitude Co. Thank You Card Set, Sealing Wax, & Wax Press, $43.00
This is a cute set, but I haven't really had an occasion to use it yet. Can somebody please send me a present and I will write you a thank you note? ;-)
Great Soles Pink Ribbon Ballet Barre Ped, $12.00
I used these cute socks during yoga, and they stayed on my feet well. They're almost too cute to only wear during my work-out though!
Beauty for Real True Color Lip Cream, "Always There", $22.00
This lip gloss goes on smooth and lasts a decently long time. It's a deep burgundy-ish color, but it's not too garish. My biggest complaint is it has kind of a "cheap lipstick smell" to it.
CHI 44 Iron Guard, $14.50
Heat-protectant sprays are always a thumbs-up in my book!
The Honest Co. Hydrating Shea Butter Cleansing Bar, $4.95
I currently have a lot of bar soap stocked up, so I haven't opened this one yet. Lavender is not a preferred scent of mine though.
LaNatura Travel Size Body Butter, $18.00
I wasn't sure if I would like the smell of this because I'm still undecided about how I feel about matcha, but I thought it smelled good. It's a very thick product that takes a while to absorb, and leaves you feeling greasy for a while. Not a fave of mine.
FitFusion 3-Month Digital Subscription, $29.97
I wasn't sure if this was available for the Roku at first because the product notes primarily mentioned Apple products. (Of course, I could have always just used a laptop, but I have our downstairs family room situated as my workout center currently, so it is very handy to use the TV there.) But the app IS available for the Roku, and it's pretty awesome. Decent selection of instructions and broad array of work-outs. The quality of the videos can get a little questionable at times, and my Jillian Michaels video just quit on me right when I entered the cool-down portion - but that could just be my Internet connection.
Mary's Gone Crackers, $?
I hesitate to say that these are the worst snacks ever, but I'm hard-pressed to come up with anything that tops them. They were too hard, and all I could taste was the heat and no flavor.
Numi Organic Tea, $?
I haven't tried this tea yet and I'm not much of a tea drinker, but this and the pretzels are a bonus just for a taste anyway.
Total Value: $232.42
At $50 per quarter, this comes out to a great value, and the box includes a nice mix of products. This will probably be my last box from FabFitFun, at least for a while.  

Comments

Popular Posts