Tomoson Adovia Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Cream


Product: Adovia's Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Cream is infused with Vitamin C, Dead Sea Salt & Minerals, Lactic Acid and Collagen for Maximum Long Term Anti Wrinkle Effects. Over time, the cream smooths out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, increasing the firmness and overall vitality of your skin.

Application: I primarily used this as a nighttime moisturizer since it does not contain SPF. It has a pleasant fragrance that I have come to associate with all Adovia products. The cream is a thick, whipped consistency, but it is fairly light and doesn't leave you feeling greasy. It absorbs into your skin fairly quickly.
Verdict: Overall, this was a good lightweight cream with a great, soothing fragrance. I used it for a couple weeks, but I did not notice any vast changes in the quality of my skin. It is a jar of cream, so there is the concern of contamination from dipping your fingers into the product.
  
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts