Another Round of Mojitos?

Saturday morning, we headed out to do some shopping, so we began with a visit to Starbucks - and my first ever decaf Frappuccino (S'mores style)!
Starbucks
When we finally made it back home, we mixed up some Blackberry Perrier Mojitos.
Blackberry Perrier Mojitos
I was a fan...
Blackberry Perrier Mojitos
...however, Francisco enjoyed the Cucumber Cilantro Mojito more. I am not a big fan of cilantro.
Cucumber Cilantro Mojito
We had a little game night to go with our cocktails.
Sunday I was dragged out to see The Avengers: Age of Ultron, so we started our day with a quick breakfast at Panera Bread.
Panera Bread
After the movie, we finally settled on dinner at BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse, which I know is "just a chain", but I've  really enjoyed their food every time we've gone there.  We left so stuffed, but we finished every bite, down to the last scoop of that decadent Peanut Butter S'mores Pizookie.
BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse

Comments

Popular Posts