July 2015 Glossybox Review

I found this box to be rather lackluster - however, that could just be my spirits lately...maybe a mixture of both?
Kueshi Anticellulite Booster, $22.60 [Full size]
It would be wonderful if products like this actually worked, but usually I don't expect to see a lot of results. This creamy lotion had a fresh scent, but after one week of use, I didn't notice any difference. Doesn't hurt to keep trying though...
Hey Honey I Peel Good!, $29.50 [$59.00 for 1 oz; Sample size: 0.5 oz]
This cream smells like honey, big surprise there. After 2 - 3 minutes of rubbing this cream into my face, my skin started to feel hot and turn red, but I maybe was just rubbing too hard?
Cargo Cosmetics Beachblush, $4.06 [$30.00 for 0.31 oz; sample size: 0.42 oz]
This applied darker than I would normally wear my blush, but I think it's a really good color for summer since it comes off as a somewhat deep bronze.
Face Stockholm Lipliner, $9.71 [$17.00 for 0.07 oz; sample size: 0.04 oz]
The lipliner I received was a slightly orange red that glided on easily. However, I just think it was too dark for my skin tone.
Naked Lips Organic Lip Balm, $5.50 [Full-size]
It's lip balm. I didn't even bother cracking it open. I'm sure it's fine.

Total Value: $71.37
If you are interested in signing up for Glossybox, please sign up using this link.

Details: Glossybox is a beauty subscription service that sends subscribers a monthly box with ~five deluxe-sized beauty products.  The box itself retails for $21 per month, but you can subscribe to a plan that bills you every three, six, or twelve months, which brings the monthly cost down to $20, $19.17, or $18.33, respectively.  They provide the best presentation I have seen in a monthly subscription service with high-quality brands bundled in a a sturdy box! 

Comments

Popular Posts