March 2016 GLOSSYBOX Review

If my pictures are a little unclear, it's because I received my box late on a Friday night, and I decided to take photos of everything early Saturday morning...I was too excited to try everything, and I couldn't put it off any longer, lol!
March 2016 GLOSSYBOX Review
Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow in You're Toast, $19.20 [$24.00 for 0.05 oz; sample size: 0.04 oz]
This eye shadow is a warm gold color, and it blends out super easily.  I've been using it as my main eye shadow shade, and accenting with a darker shadow at the outer corners.  I've tried it both wet and dry, and both methods work well for application. My only issue is that I didn't find this to be the most long-lasting product. By the end of the day - even with a primer - my eye shadow had started to crease and wear away. As much as I liked the shade, I think I'll be passing it on - it does not pair well with oily eyelids.
Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow in You're Toast
Luxe Beauty Rose Gold Large Angled Face Brush 504, $16.00 [One-size]
This make-up brush is described as being the ideal brush for all your contouring needs. It's very soft and gentle on the skin, so I think it might be a bit challenging to get a sharp contour.
Luxe Beauty Rose Gold Large Angled Face Brush 504,
Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy, $9.00 [Full-size]
This hand lotion had a fresh, floral scent, and it felt fairly moisturizing.
Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy
Too Faced Melted Liquefied Long Wear Lipstick in Chihuahua, $8.40 [$21.00 for 0.4 oz; sample size: 0.16 oz]
I'm still not the biggest fan of liquid lipsticks, even though I was excited to try another Melted lipstick in a seemingly much more wearable shade [i.e. not the bright pink Melted Peony that came in my August 2014 Beauty Bar Sample Society box.] This product applies easily, and it's kind of a mauve-y brown shade. However, it can still make your lips dry out and can wear down unevenly.
Too Faced Melted Liquefied Long Wear Lipstick in Chihuahua
Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner, $11.43 [$20.00 for 0.07 oz; sample size: 0.04 oz]
This liquid eyeliner applied easily although I'm still not terribly good at application! I used an eyeliner pencil to smooth out any uneven lines and that worked well.
Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner
Total Value: $64.03
If you are interested in signing up for Glossybox, please sign up using this link.

Details: Glossybox is a beauty subscription service that sends subscribers a monthly box with ~five deluxe-sized beauty products.  The box itself retails for $21 per month.  They provide good presentation with high-quality brands bundled in a a sturdy box! 

Comments

Popular Posts