November 2016 GLOSSYBOX Review

November 2016 GLOSSYBOX Review
Lycopene Skin Care Crema Rinnovante, $?? [$44.00 for 1 oz]
Overall, I enjoyed using this skin cream. It smooths on easily with a nice matte finish.
Lycopene Skin Care Crema Rinnovante
De Bruyere Beaute Jumbo Eye Pencil in Bubble 07, $17.00 [Full-size]
I loved the deep champagne color of this eye pencil. However, it was too creamy for my oily eyelids, and it applied a bit patchy. It smears easily, and it was basically impossible to apply eyeliner over this.
De Bruyere Beaute Jumbo Eye Pencil in Bubble 07
Crush by Rihanna Eau de Parfum Rollerball, $20.00 [Full-size]
I came in to this biased, thinking for some reason that I don't like celebrity fragrances. But I actually ended up really liking this perfume; it's a nice mix of red fruits and pink musks with a woodsy undertone. It's long-lasting - I can still pick up notes well into the afternoon.
Crush by Rihanna Eau de Parfum Rollerball
Palmetto Derma Rejuvenating Antioxidant Mask, $12.43 [$64.00 for 1.75 oz; sample size: 0.34 oz]
This was an interesting facial mask. It says to leave it on anywhere from 5 - 30 minutes, so I generally left it on for about 20 minutes. It has a lightly herbal fragrance. When you're ready to remove it, you're supposed to massage it in for exfoliation before rinsing, but I didn't find it to be very exfoliating.
Palmetto Derma Rejuvenating Antioxidant Mask
Psssst! The True Original Dry Shampoo, $2.32 [$7.00 for 1.76 oz; sample size: 1.76 oz]
This dry shampoo had a pleasant fresh fragrance. It was okay, but I like Klorane's dry shampoo much better. I found that my second day greasy roots still looked like second day greasy roots.
Psssst! The True Original Dry Shampoo
Total Value: >$51.75
If you are interested in signing up for Glossybox, please sign up using this link.

Details: Glossybox is a beauty subscription service that sends subscribers a monthly box with ~five deluxe-sized beauty products.  The box itself retails for $21 per month.  They provide good presentation with high-quality brands bundled in a a sturdy box! 

Comments

Popular Posts