Post-Christmas

I guess it's a good thing I didn't have any official New Year resolutions...because I'm pretty sure I'd already be behind! Everything has been a bit of a whirlwind since Christmas. My parents and brother spent Christmas Eve and Day at our house and then the following weekend my in-laws came along with my brother. And then I usually do a thorough house cleaning and organization after the holidays. So, it's been a fun but busy time. 

That is why I am just getting around to posting my holiday-themed nails that I wore the weekend following Christmas for our last festive celebration.
This was a simple dot gradient using holiday colors.

It's actually been a few weeks since we've had some good snow, but I had some pictures from the backyard I wanted to share. :)
 
 
 
 I also got some shots of the wildlife in the backyard.  ;-)
Zharo
Snowy beard :)

Travyss was not liking this adventure

Comments

Popular Posts