Weekend Sliders

I know it's kind of late in the week for a weekend re-cap post, but time has just been getting away from me lately! It's okay - it'll be a quick post. ;-)

I was sick all of last week, so I had planned to have a fairly easy weekend. We went out to Zoup for lunch and then went to Jungle Jim's because I was having withdrawals. I don't think I'd been to my favorite grocery store yet this year!!
Our major project for the weekend was cleaning the kitchen. The pantry still isn't exactly as I'd like it, but it's better than it was, so that's a step in the right direction.
My magnet collection has officially grown to cover the entire side of the fridge where there is just a hodge-podge collection from our travels. On the top-front, I have a mini-display to represent each country and state that we've visited over the years.
Other discoveries were these horribly disturbing potatoes. :-O
Our highlight of Sunday was trying the new White Castle Veggie Sliders!  They were actually pretty tasty - the Ranch sauce was my fave!

Comments

Popular Posts