Radha Beauty Intensive Youth Eye Gel


Product: The Radha Beauty Intensive Youth Eye Gel is designed to treat dark circles, puffiness, eye bags, and wrinkles.  It contains a number a very powerful ingredients such as Plant Stem Cells, Matrixyl 3000, Hyaluronic Acid, Peptide Complex, Cucumber, Vitamin E, Aloe, and MSM. Plant Stem Cells enhance its strength to protect against sun damage and other external aggressors while Hyaluronic Acid hydrates the skin and plumps it up with moisture and Matrixyl 3000 firms the skin.

The company was started in July 2014, and they have grown very fast and are now one of the top beauty brands on amazon. They strongly believe in using natural and organic ingredients in their products.

Use: I followed the instructions and dabbed this milky gel around my eyes, forehead and cheek area with your fingertips. I used it both in the morning and at night. It can be used more often, if needed, and it can be worn under makeup. This gel will not clog pores, and it does not contain parabens, sulfates or alcohol.

Verdict: This eye gel applied easily and had a light scent. I used it for a couple weeks, and it is something I would continue using.  I used this after applying the Radha Beauty Vitamin C Serum and before the Retinol Moisturizing Cream. I do feel like I struggled with more breakouts while incorporating the Vitamin C Serum, but I have read reports that that is not uncommon, and it may just take a while for my skin to adjust.

Check out their Amazon page for additional details: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NBAKXIA?psc=1

Powered by BrandBacker

Comments

Popular Posts