Tomoson Set of 2 16oz BPA-Free Double-Wall Mugs


Product: The 16oz BPA-Free Double-Wall Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Travel To-go Mugs with Comfort Handle by Francois et Mimi feature:  

  • Double Wall Vacuum Insulation
  • Cool-to-the-touch Exterior
  • Leak-proof Stopper
  • Comfort Handle

Use: I've gotten into the habit of pre-filling my to-go mugs with hot water to help regulate the temperature better, so I did this in the morning and then stuffed my mug in my work bag and headed out the door.

Verdict: One of the first things I noticed is that these mugs are smaller than my normal Starbucks to-go mug that I use. This led to me overfilling the mug on first use. I just tucked this into the side of my work bag, and I had no issues with spillage. It did have a bit of a plasticy odor that I noticed as I consumed my coffee, but a few washes should help that. It really kept my coffee hot for a good amount of time.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts