Oz Naturals SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Moisturizer


Product: OZ NATURALS SPF 30 TINTED SUNSCREEN MOISTURIZER contains Octyl Methoxycinnamate & Zinc Oxide which together provide broad spectrum protection and shield skin against harmful damage caused from both UVA and UVB rays.

SAFE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES, this non-irritating, paraben-free sunscreen can be applied daily on the face and body, and can be worn alone as a foundation, or under makeup.

OUR NON-COMEDOGENIC, SPF30 tinted sunscreen moisturizer nourishes the skin, while also protecting the skin from the aging effects of cumulative daily UV exposure.

THIS MEDIUM TINTED, moisturizing sunscreen blends well with most skin shades and evens-out skin tone, in addition to protecting skin from the sun's harmful rays.

Use: I tested this sunscreen primarily on my arms even though it is formulated to be used on your face as well. It dispenses dark, so it took me longer to work the product in to avoid any streaks. The pay-off is a light golden color.   
Verdict: While it does take more time to apply evenly, it did add a nice touch of color to my fair skin. It's truly a multi-tasking product in that regard since you're adding color as well as protecting your skin from the sun. However, I tend to be short on time, so I think I would generally prefer a sunscreen I can apply more quickly and not have to worry about streaks.

Powered by Brandbacker.

Comments

Popular Posts