Wednesday Weekend Recap

Wednesday's not too late for a weekend recap, right? You're kind of midway from the last weekend and eagerly looking forward to the next. :-P

Friday we went to OTR and had dinner at Bakersfield OTR. I was in the mood for "upscale" Mexican, so I got my favorite Huitlacoche Tacos and some of their delicious chunky Guacamole. We had parked across the street from 3 Sweet Girls Cakery, which I'd never spotted before. After dinner, we stumbled over there and picked up some Cake Pops for dessert.
Saturday, we did our shopping at Jungle Jim's and ate lunch at Adriatico's, which I'll talk more about later.

Our Sunday breakfast was homemade Pancake Balls.
After cleaning the house, we headed to Kentucky to go kayaking.  While Francisco got the boat set up, I video chatted my mom since it was her birthday. She's never used video chat before, and I was so tickled at her reaction and how cute she was trying to figure out how to hold the phone.
Not a terribly exciting weekend, but we tried some new things and ate some good food. That's always a win in my book. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts