August 2015 Disposables

Hmm, my basket seems a little light this month.
BODY PRODUCTS
1. & 2. Sunscreen is another item I'm surprised - and I guess disappointed - I don't go through more quickly. I try to be diligent about sun protection, but I know I can be doing better.
3. This nourishing body butter came in my March 2015 Glossybox.
4. Nivea lotion sample.
5. Bath & Body Works lotion.
FACE PRODUCTS
1. This face spray came in my February 2014 Sample Society box. I'm not really sure what the point of it was.
2. Sample of face primer - still searching for the best primer for my skin!
3. & 4. Kate Somerville samples.
5. Another primer.
6. This bronzer came in my November 2013 ipsy bag. I liked that it was matte, so it was more of a subtle bronze.
7. This primer came in my May 2014 Glossybox, but it probably wasn't the best for my skin type.
8. This lip butter smells delish, but I didn't like that it came in a little tin (sanitary issues) and it applied a bit too goopy.
HAIR PRODUCTS
1. Hair oil sample.
2. This dry shampoo came in my December 2013 Sample Society box. I still prefer a spray and find this a little messy to apply.
FRAGRANCE
1. Nicole Richie fragrance that came in my January 2014 Sample Society box.
2. I'm not sure I realized that a fragrance could go bad, but I pulled out this sample from my December 2013 ipsy bag, and it was cloudy and sticky.
3. & 4. Last two fragrances that I'd been testing.

FINAL RESULTS: 19

Comments

Popular Posts