September 2015 Glossybox Review

September 2015 Glossybox Review
The September box was mostly eh for me.
September 2015 Glossybox Review
12 Benefits Love at First Lather Foaming Hair Shampoo, $9.00 [Full-size = 1.7 oz]
This foaming shampoo has a light fragrance. It calls for 10-12 pumps per application, which seems like a lot, but it's very light and airy.
12 Benefits Love at First Lather Foaming Hair Shampoo
Stiks Cosmetiks Lipstik, $15.00 [Full-size = 0.10 oz]
Tangerine. Really. I don't even know what to do with this. I'm not even sure it's giftable. That's a bold color to pull off. Would've much preferred a more wearable shade.
Stiks Cosmetiks Lipstik
Biossance The Revitalizer, $4.78 [$58.00 for 1.7 oz; sample size = 0.14 oz]
My biggest issue with this is that I literally just received this sample for free in the mail for some promotion that Biossance was hosting. The instructions call for you to use 2 - 3 drops, and I was surprised at how far 3 drops actually went in imparting moisture. I think this product would last a long time.
Biossance The Revitalizer
Emite Make Up Artist Colour Powder Blush, $22.00 [Full-size = 0.35 oz]
I don't think this blush is supposed to be scented, but I kept thinking it was rose-scented every time I used it. This is a bronzey blush that can apply dark. I think it would be best for someone with a deeper skin tone.
Emite Make Up Artist Colour Powder Blush
Nails Inc Uptown Nail Polish, $9.83 [$14.00 for 0.47 oz; sample size: 0.33 oz]
The formula for this was a tad thick and you can almost get by with a single coat. It's a neutral rose that doesn't lean too pink.
Nails Inc Uptown Nail Polish
Total Value: $60.61
If you are interested in signing up for Glossybox, please sign up using this link.

Details: Glossybox is a beauty subscription service that sends subscribers a monthly box with ~five deluxe-sized beauty products.  The box itself retails for $21 per month, but you can subscribe to a plan that bills you every three, six, or twelve months, which brings the monthly cost down to $20, $19.17, or $18.33, respectively.  They provide the best presentation I have seen in a monthly subscription service with high-quality brands bundled in a a sturdy box! 

Comments

Popular Posts