July 2016 GLOSSYBOX Review

July 2016 GLOSSYBOX Review
Check out the details of the products in the July box below!
Leighton Denny Expert Nails Miracle Nails, $16.00 [Full-size: 2.5 oz]
This mist is sprayed directly on the nails to speed dry time. It has a very light pleasant fragrance that really just got lost in the fresh nail polish smell from my nails. It did seem to help accelerate dry time, but I don't know that it made a huge difference. I should have tested it on just one hand to compare results.
Leighton Denny Expert Nails Miracle Nails
Tree Hut Bare Moisturizing Shave Oil, $10.00 [Full-size: 8 oz]
This shave oil smells nice, but it doesn't feel as luxurious as shaving cream. It gets the job done though, and I found it easier to rinse off than standard cream. My legs felt really smooth afterwards.
Tree Hut Bare Moisturizing Shave Oil
Eyeko Fat Eye Stick in Satin, $12.00 [Full-size]
I didn't like this glossy eye stick. I first tried it without primer, and it seemed to make my eyes feel more sensitive; plus, it wore off very easily. Even with primer, I found that it creased really easily. It was a light brown shade with a slight iridescence and a slightly gray undertone.
Eyeko Fat Eye Stick in Satin
Fango Essenziali Moisturize Treatment Sheet Mask, $7.00 [Full-size: One Mask]
This face mask had a sweet, fruity fragrance. I appreciated that it didn't leave my face feeling sticky once I removed it and patted in the extra serum.
Kerastase Nutritive Masquintese Thick, $23.63 [$63.00 for 6.8 oz; sample size: 2.55 oz]
This is a heavily perfumed thick conditioner. My hair felt softer after use.
Kerastase Nutritive Masquintese Thick
Glov Quick Treat, $5.00 [Full-size]
This is a make-up removing cloth that slips over your finger, and it is reusable for up to 3 months. I didn't really find it terribly effective. It was okay for foundation, but I felt like there was just a lot of pulling around the eye area when I attempted to remove mascara.
Glov Quick Treat
Total Value: $73.63
If you are interested in signing up for Glossybox, please sign up using this link.

Details: Glossybox is a beauty subscription service that sends subscribers a monthly box with ~five deluxe-sized beauty products.  The box itself retails for $21 per month.  They provide good presentation with high-quality brands bundled in a a sturdy box! 

Comments

Popular Posts