July 2016 Disposables

July 2016 Disposables
FACE PRODUCTS
1. I just received this face mask in my July GLOSSYBOX.
2 & 3. And these ones in my June GLOSSYBOX.
4. Hada Labo Tokyo Skin Plumping Gel Cream
5. Foxbrim moisturizer that I received as part of a Tomoson promotion
6. Tarte sunscreen from my June Play! by Sephora box.
7. I tried this prescription Tretinoin for about a month, but I wasn't terribly impressed with the results.
8. I kind of liked this little sample of HydroPeptide Solar Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 30, and I only wish I had a larger sample to try.  I might have to just bite the bullet and buy a full-size. It smelled a touch odd, but it dries to a mostly matte finish, which I can definitely appreciate.
9. I received the Alva Lifting Creme as part of an online giveaway. It was a very thick cream with a mostly neutral fragrance that leaned a bit toward a kitchen spice smell.
10. The Alva Moisturising Fluid was a thin lotion with a sickeningly sweet smell.
11. My last Olay brush head.
12. Sally Hansen Wax Hair Remover strip
13. The Murad Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence was lightly scented and it applied super smoothly.
MAKE-UP PRODUCTS
1. I received this eyeshadow sampler in my July 2013 ipsy bag. I found the gold shade in here to be much too yellow.
2. This Jane Iredale mascara came in my August 2014 Sample Society box. It's finally dried out, but it was never a great volumizing mascara. I essentially used it as a follow-up mascara if my first coat was a little clumpy.
3. This lip product came in my February 2014 ipsy Glam Bag. It started leaking a bit, so it just wasn't worth keeping around.
4. This eye shadow pencil from my June 2014 GLOSSYBOX had started to dry out, so it was no longer applying smoothly.
5. I liked this Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla. After I finished it, I re-purchased the Urban Decay Naked Concealer, but I think I prefer Nars.
6. Eye stick from my July GLOSSYBOX.
7. Lip gloss from my June GLOSSYBOX.
HAND & HAIR PRODUCTS
1. Bath & Body Works Hand Soap
2. Bamboo Oil Deep Conditioner I tried as part of a Brandbacker campaign - it's a pretty good conditioner.
3 & 4. Oribe Shampoo and Conditioner from my July Birchbox.
5. This hair oil came in my December 2015 Birchbox.
6 & 7. I didn't find these Frizz Ease Beyond Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner samples to be very nourishing.
8. Hair oil sample from my June GLOSSYBOX.
BODY PRODUCTS
1. The Neutrogena Body Clear Body Scrub is a product I've returned to a few times to help manage body breakouts. It doesn't give me stellar results, but it's better than nothing.
2. I appreciated that this Hawaiian Tropic Sunscreen included moisturizer as well.
3 & 4. Bath & Body Works body lotions.
5 & 6. Tan Towels from June GLOSSYBOX.
7. Small Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch sunscreen sample.
8. Lotion from July Birchbox.

FINAL RESULTS: 36

Comments

Popular Posts