Tomoson Adovia Facial Lift and Firm Serum with Dead Sea Minerals and Vitamin C


The Adovia Mineral Lift Serum is formulated to deliver anti-wrinkle results over time. It contains a high concentration of Vitamin C for anti-wrinkle antioxidant skin protection and Dead Sea Salt for essential skin health and beauty. It helps to protect skin from pollutants and weather damage that can cause wrinkles and breakouts. This can be used as a base under moisturizer or an anti-wrinkle cream for maximum anti-aging effects or just as a serum.
I used this serum both in the mornings and evenings. I applied after eye cream and before moisturizer, and in the mornings, I layered foundation over that. The serum absorbed easily and did not interfere with any of the other product's application.  I found that it had a very light scent, nearly undetectable. Two pumps provided the perfect amount to apply to my face and neck.  It is somewhat moisturizing, but I still found it useful to apply a dedicated facial moisturizer.  I have tried several Adovia products, and I have had positive experiences with everyone of them so far!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Comments

Popular Posts