Birchbox

I decided to try out Birchbox, which is a subscription service that delivers a box of sample-sized products for $10 a month.  I looovvve trying new things, so this could be perfect for me. 


My first box came in the mail yesterday, so I eagerly tore into it to see what was inside. 

I went to take a picture, and of course my cat had come to investigate because he was also very curious about what was inside. And at one point decided he just had to have the Twistband Headband, so he attempted to make a break for it, but it's okay, he didn't get very far.
 

Besides the headband, the box also came with a piece of Ghirardelli chocolate and Skin & Co Roma Sicilian Body Gel.


There was a box in the box that contained a bottle of Color Club Fiesta Nail Polish in Wild Cactus and Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips.  Yes, nipple balm. For your lips. It does also say that it can be used for other things, like cuticles, split ends, etc.  Interesting, huh? 
I was pleased with my first box, so I think I will maintain my membership for at least another month and see what else it brings. It definitely encouraged me to try products I probably wouldn't have tried otherwise.

Check 'em out and see what you think: Birchbox.

You can also buy full-sized products in the Birchbox Shop and give feedback to earn points...which will give you $$ to spend in the Shop!

Comments

Popular Posts