Is it St. Patrick's Day Yet?

I've tried almost every item in my February Birchbox, and I reviewed them on the website, but I can't seem to find my reviews now...  I'm guessing there's some kind of delay.

Long story short, I didn't really like the Skin&Co Bagnodoccia Body Gel. It wasn't as cleansing as body wash, and the scent wasn't really my style.  I did, however, kind of dig the Nipple Balm for Lips. My lips have seemed less dry since using it - what I especially like is that it is just as long-lasting as regular lip gloss but less sticky. It kind of reminds me of petroleum jelly, as far as appearance and texture, but it doesn't taste or smell bad.

This weekend, I decided to try Gold with a Silver Blasted polish, but the gold and silver ended up looking too similar and you couldn't really distinguish between the two colors. This was the only blurry picture I managed to take before repainting.

So, I decided to paint over it and try the Color Club Fiesta Collection in Wild Cactus. I didn't think I would be crazy about the color - I'm not much of a green fan - but it was okay. I used plastic wrap to create a "shattered" texture - a technique I'd been wanting to try.  In retrospect, it would be perfect for St. Patrick's Day! 


Comments

Popular Posts