Hair Care Trials

One of the other things I do in my spare time is fill out surveys online. I build up my account balances and then cash out shortly before Christmas to fund my holiday shopping. Occasionally, this gives me the opportunity to try out new products at home and review them online. 

This shampoo and conditioner came in the mail for me to use over a two week trial period, so there hasn't been much variety in my hair washing lately since I'm only supposed to use these products exclusively during this time.

So far my hair hasn't fallen out! :) And trying new things is fun - I love it!  



And here's just a random picture of my adorable kitties spooning. Zharo (little spoon) loves to randomly groom Travyss (big spoon), so I think they just crashed out after a random face licking session.   


Comments

Popular Posts