Adovia Exfoliating Body Scrub with Dead Sea Salt and Natural Oils


Product: Aodvia's Dead Sea Salt Scrub is "made with real Dead Sea Salt - 100% pure and genuine for an infusion of 21 minerals essential to proper skin function. It features fine grain Dead Sea Salts to exfoliate the top layer of dead skin cells to reveal a new younger-looking layer of radiant skin as well as deeply moisturizing oils to infuse skin with luxurious hydration that lasts all day. It works well in the shower or bath or as a hand exfoliator."

The brand "goPURE Naturals was started by Erin Keyan who after becoming a mother was shocked to discover how many products contain toxic and dangerous chemical ingredients. She formulated goPURE Naturals with the goal of developing a brand that women can trust to contain only the purest and natural ingredients, while making them look and feel their best."

Use: First opening the jar, you could be looking into an ocean pool with visible pure white sand at the bottom.  The jar size/shape made it inconvenient to use in my stand up shower.  The product itself was perfumed a little heavier than other Adovia products I've tried; I've come to know them for their light, pleasant fragrance. I dipped my fingers in to scoop out product to use for exfoliating everything from my arms to my legs. During use, it did seem to make the shower floor a bit slippery. I learned my lesson after the first time not to use it on the bottom of my feet!

Verdict: My skin did feel smoother after my shower, although I felt that this product did a better job at oiling vs. exfoliating.

Powered by Brandbacker.

Comments

Popular Posts