Lachey's & Jurassic World

For those of you who don't know, Nick Lachey has some strong ties to Cincinnati, so he and brother Drew recently opened up their own sports bar in town.  They actually filmed an A&E series about it that I really want to see, so I need to look into that!  On Saturday, we headed to OTR to check out Lachey's for lunch. I wasn't sure if Francisco would even be interested, but there was enough on the menu to entice him.
I started lunch with a Cincinnati Street Railway cocktail.
We thought we'd be keeping it lighter with our split order of a Veggie Grinder with a side of Tots and some Zucchini Frites, but we left the restaurant stuffed.  All of the food was flavorful though!
Sunday, we ended up at Red Robin for a quick lunch, then we went to see Jurassic World in IMAX 3D.  
I know, we look snazzy in our fancy 3D specs. ;)
My world definitely needs more weekends!

Comments

Popular Posts