OZ Naturals Ancient Orient Rice Enzyme Dermafoliant


Product: This face scrub/exfoliant "utilizes bamboo to gently exfoliate skin and unclog pores without irritation, drying or stripping. It contains lactic acid and alpha lipoic acid to further help the exfoliation process by breaking down and removing dead skin cells, revealing the glow of healthy skin beneath.  It assists in reducing fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of premature aging from sun damage. Another key ingredient, green tea extract, is rich in antioxidants and helps to prevent collagen breakdown as well as tone and protect the skin from the damaging effect of free radicals.The pro-vitamin B5 in the scrub is readily absorbed by the skin and penetrates deep down, retaining moisture and relieving dry, irritated skin.  Alpha Lipoic Acid provides anti-inflammatory effects reducing redness and blotchiness, shrinking pore size and imparting a healthy radiance to the skin. The bamboo exfoliant is all-natural and free of harmful ingredients."

Use: The bottle has a twist top that allows you to twist open and dispense the product through the holes on the top. However, mine would get granules stuck in the cap, so it was hard to twist open and closed.  A product like this is bound to have loose granules, and the box it came in had a few shaking about as well, so it isn't sealed completely when it arrives.  To use, I shook out a handful and added water, which turns the product into a gray granular paste. I found that my face reddened as I applied the exfoliant, so I'm not sure if I was using too much force or if that was just part of the process. The directions indicate that it should sit on your face for five minutes. I found it easier to apply early on in the shower and let it sit for a while, then you can rinse off cleanly.

Verdict: I'm always hesitant to state that I noticed results after using a product for such a short time, but I did seem to see an improvement in the quality of my skin.

Powered by Brandbacker.

Comments

Popular Posts