December 2017 Disposables

Wrapping up another year of getting rid of my beauty products stash!
FACE PRODUCTS
1. I think I tried the Valentia Evenglow Serum as part of a promotion originally.
2. The Farmacy Skin Dew Mist originally came in the October 2016 Sephora box. I used it for an extra squirt of moisture in the evening.
3. The BELIF Hungarian Water Essence came in the May 2017 Sephora box.
4. I love these miniature L'Occitane Hand Creams.
5. This sample of Chanel Hydra Beauty Serum smelled sooo good.
6. I've mostly been a fan of the Kate Somerville line.
7. Lancome Advanced Genifique Concentrate
8. The Olay Complete SPF 30 Moisturizer was a bit thick, but I was looking for a high SPF product and this was the best I could find at Target.
BODY PRODUCTS
1. My husband primarily used this Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash.
2. The Sabon Shower Oil came in the Amazon Luxury Beauty Sample Box that I purchased in 2016.
HAND & NAIL PRODUCTS
1. Used up this Bath & Body Works Soap in my bathroom.
2. I've definitely repurchased this duri Rejuvacote nail polish. In fact, I even raved about it in this blog post.
FRAGRANCE
1-3. I was actually a fan of pretty much all of the fragrances I had sampled from a product test, but of course, I have no idea what brands they actually were!
MAKE-UP
1. I ultimately decided that this MDMflow lipstick from the December 2016 GLOSSYBOX was not a decent nude lippie after all.
2. The smashbox X-Rated Mascara from the July 2016 Birchbox was definitely not my fave, but it was okay.
3. I feel like there was a period in my life where I primarily sought out waterproof mascaras, and those times have definitely changed. The Icona Milano Emotion Allowed Mascara from the June 2016 GLOSSYBOX was tough to remove and convinced me that a gentler formula is preferred.
4. The Dr. Brandt Pore Refiner Primer has long been a fave of mine. I'm using up some other primers currently, but I already have a replacement bottle of this ready to go. 

FINAL RESULTS: 19

Life// Unknown is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Comments

Popular Posts