Tomoson Review: Rent a Timeshare


I'm generally not the type of person to consider timeshare rentals, but over my last few vacations, I have realized that some of your best deals can be found in some of the "non-traditional" accommodations. For me, traditional translates to hotels and motels. But last year, I stayed in a hostel in Australia and a guest house in New Zealand - and the year before that I stayed in a couple of Bed & Breakfasts in Alaska. And they were very affordable - and comfortable. So, why should timeshare rentals be any different? 

For this review, RedWeek is providing me with a free one-year RedWeek membership. I started out by checking out their website to see what would be within my price range.  The front page listed Top Time Share Destinations - and they were all under $100. There was one listed for Florida at $36 per night.  I checked it out for additional information, and this is oceanfront property - at $36 PER NIGHT. If I were planning on spending a week in Florida, this would be a steal!

RedWeek lets you filter by features, such as "Pet Friendly" or destinations such as "Beaches", so you can narrow down your options and find the best timeshare for you and your family. Once you find a property you are interested in, you can contact the property owner through the website to confirm details.

I am not sure if this is standard, but most of the listings I looked at listed the length of stay as 7 nights. It's rare that I'm looking to stay in the same place for a week straight, since I tend to move around a lot while I travel, but if I'm ever looking to spend a week somewhere, I would seriously look into this option.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts