Tomoson Review: ZooGue iPhone 5 Cases


Sadly, I am not cool enough to possess an iPhone 5 - or any Smartphone for that matter! I have an old Samsung Galaxy. But my husband just started a new job a few months ago, and his company provided him with several pieces of equipment, including a fancy iPhone. So, when the iPhone cases arrived, I used his phone to test them out. 

I received the three cases pictured above: pink, red, and black. We started with the black one.

It's a simple case that attached easily to his phone.  It's slim, fairly durable, and it has textured sides for secure grip. It easily slides in and out of pants pockets.  He enjoyed using it so much that he has chosen to leave it on his phone instead of putting his previous case back on. He has some concerns about the apparent lack of protection, but it should hold up fine. 

We both preferred the case in the black color, but if you were looking for a pop of color, the pink or red would work nicely. It also comes in other colors if you order at ZooGue.  It is currently priced at $3.99 for 5 cases, so I think that's a pretty good deal.

The cases measure 10.5 mm (D) X 62 mm (W) x 127 mm (L). They also feature 5 foot drop screen protection, accessible ports, volume buttons, and matte finishing. It's a stylish, functional case. 


 If I were cool enough to own an iPhone, I'd want one for myself. ;-)


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts