Tomoson Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo & Conditioner

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
It takes a lot for a shampoo to blow me away, but Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Shampoo pretty much did the trick. This shampoo is "specially formulated with natural ingredients such as Dead Sea Mud, Chamomile & Olive Oil to bring deep hydration and moisture to the scalp, relieving itching and flakiness." Apparently, the Dead Sea Mud contains the highest concentration of minerals found in mud anywhere in the world.

The shampoo has a fresh chamomile fragrance, and it really left my hair feeling clean and smooth.
I was also able to test Adovia's complementary Mineral Balsam Conditioner. This conditioner is also made with real dead sea salt, and is formulated to leave hair looking hydrated, healthy, and silky. It includes aloe vera to deeply nourish the scalp and hair.

This also had a fresh lightly chamomile smell, and it seemed to leave my hair feeling really soft. I even encouraged my husband to try this shampoo and conditioner, and he loved them. He expressed similar sentiments to mine, saying that he loved the fresh, clean smell and that it really left his hair feeling clean and soft.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts