Tomoson Adovia Dead Sea Salt Soap


The Adovia Moisturizing Mineral Soup is infused with 100% Pure Dead Sea Salt, which contains over 21 minerals key to skin health and beauty. It is deeply hydrating for normal to dry skin.
This soap is formulated to remove dirt and cleanse your skin, while simultaneously infusing it with minerals essential to keeping your skin hydrated.  I used it at least once a day both as a body and face soap, and I felt like it delivered well on that promise. It worked well to cleanse my skin and leave me feeling clean while not stripping my skin of its natural oil. It smells very fresh and clean, and I think the bar of soap will last a really long time with just normal use.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts